Maintenance and repair in Ride Out
At Ride Out we are ready for you five days a week to give your bike the attention it deserves. We are open for minor and major repairs to ensure that your bike feels like new again when it leaves our doors. It doesn’t matter which brand, which bike, we’ll try to help and advise you as best we can so that you can get the most fun out of your beloved hobby.
We work with a fixed rate of € 75 per hour and round it up to 5 minutes, so you can be sure that you never pay too much for your maintenance. We make an estimate of the costs in advance together with you and we’ll let you know if your bicycle needs a little more attention.
Is your road bike, mountain bike, city bike or e-bike ready for some love from our mechanics? Then make an appointment with one of our specialists to discuss what we can do for you.
What to expect from us?
* Maintenance on road bike, mountain bike, city bike or e-bike
* Chain & cassette replacement
* Handlebar tape replacement
* Renew shifting or brake cables
* Adjustments to the front derailleur and rear derailleur
* Replace inner and outer tubes
* Replace cleats
€ 75 per hour, rounded off per 5 minutes.